Welcome to Pythonect¶
Welcome to Pythonect’s documentation. This documentation is divided into different parts. I recommend that you get started with Installation and then head over to the Tutorial. If you’d rather dive into the internals of Pythonect, check out the API Reference documentation.
Pythonect is dependent on one external library: the NetworkX graph library. This library is not documented here. If you want to dive into its documentation, check out the following link: NetworkX Documentation
This is the main documentation for the Pythonect project. The contents of this site are automatically generated via Sphinx based on the Python docstrings throughout the code and the reStructuredText documents in the doc/ directory of the git repository. If you find an error in the documentation, please report it in the bug tracker here, or even better, submit a pull request!
This part of the documentation, which is mostly prose, begins with some background information about Pythonect, then focuses on step-by-step instructions for building applications with Pythonect.
If you are looking for information on a specific function, class or method, this part of the documentation is for you.
Design notes, legal information and changelog are here for the interested.
- Pythonect Changelog
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.6?
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.5?
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.4.2?
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.4.1?
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.4?
- What’s New In Pythonect 0.3.1?
- What’s New in Pythonect 0.3?
- What’s New in Pythonect 0.2.1?
- What’s New in Pythonect 0.2?
- What’s New in Pythonect 0.1.1?
- What’s New in Pythonect 0.1?